Check out this eye-catching burl wood fireplace mantel. It has a rugged and gnarled appearance, and the live edge wood is native to the Pacific Northwest. What makes this rustic fireplace mantel feature salvaged live edge wood milled from logs and tree stumps left behind by turn-of-the-century loggers? It pairs well with stacked stone, river stone, marble, limestone, or tile as the fireplace surround material.
Additionally, this live edge mantel makes a statement as a gnarly rustic fireplace mantel with its textured burl wood grain patterns, making it a great addition to any decor. Its natural beauty will add a touch of rustic allure to any fireplace. Also, with its unique shape and design, this natural wood mantel will become the focal point of any home.
- All fireplace mantels are unique and one of a kind
- Cut to a shorter size for free
- Ship to most addresses in the lower 48 for free
- In-stock items ship within 3 business days
- Moreover, add an easy mounting system at checkout, making the install as easy as 1-2-3
Made in our Nashville, TN, studio. In-stock items ship within 3 business days.