The Kokopelli copper bathroom sink is a handcrafted masterpiece made from hammered copper with a natural patina. This stunning copper sink is sure to be the centerpiece of any bathroom, with its intricate design and exquisite craftsmanship. The patina gives the copper a beautiful aged look, adding a touch of character to the piece.
These bathroom sinks are available in the sizes listed below.
- 17″ round oval with either a rolled rim top mount and under-mount copper sink
- 19″ by 14″ by 5″ deep oval with rolled rim top mount and under-mount bathroom sink
- Hand-hammered by artisans to improve their strength
- Heavier 16 gauge copper sink for durability
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- available in 16in or 19in wide
- Top mount or under-mount
- 1.5 in. drain opening
- Have no overflow
- Back-orders typically ship within 4 to 6 weeks. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions.
While caring for a natural copper may be scary, it is effortless. Use a non-abrasive soap and soft towel; like magic, it’s clean. However, we suggest using good car wax or Rennison wax and handwashing all acidic material down the drain to protect the natural patina. Natural copper bathroom sinks are:
- Adds striking texture
Also, look at our southwestern area rugs made in the USA. They are durable commercial-grade rugs and complement any rustic home decor.
There are no reviews yet.