Kokopelli copper bathroom sink features a natural patina and hand-hammered texture. Kokopelli is a fertility deity who presides over childbirth and agriculture, commonly used in a southwestern decor. Natural copper sinks are durable and easy to care for. Making them must-have items with any floating vanity or tree stump bathroom vanity.
Also available in oval and round with rolled rim top mount and under-mount sink options.
- Hand-hammered by artisans to improve their strength
- Heavier 16 gauge copper sink for durability
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- available in 16in or 19in wide
- Top mount or under-mount
- Fit a 1.5in drain
- Have no overflow
- Back-orders typically ship within 4 to 6 weeks. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions.
While caring for a natural copper may be scary, it is effortless. Use a no abrasive soap and soft towel, and like magic; it’s clean. However, we suggest using good car wax or Rennison wax and handwashing all acidic material down the drain to protect the natural patina. Natural copper bathroom sinks are:
- Adds striking texture
Also, look at our southwestern area rugs made in the USA. They are durable commercial-grade rugs and compliment any rustic home decor.