Live edge coffee table design features ethically sourced live edge burl wood with an array of table base designs. These base styles include rustic to modern and contemporary, assuring we can satisfy the most refined taste.
We offer several live edge wood options; see the list below.
- Bigleaf Maple burls are available in various shapes and sizes and feature a bubbly wood grain pattern. It also features a bubbly/spiky live edge.
- Old-growth redwood burl, which is available in organic root burl wood slabs and conventional log cuts.
- Young growth redwood features natural sapwood and both log cut and root cut live edge burl wood slabs.
- Buckeye burls feature straight and burl wood grain and great blue, gray, cream, and more colors.
- Claro walnut is a black walnut species grown in California known for its figured wood grain patterns and burl wood grain.
We offer limited options and supply in tree stumps or roots in either redwood or western cedar.
Other coffee table options include antler, forged steel, wood, metal, and acrylic. Really, the coffee design options are limitless, as the only limitation is the imagination.
We use a durable premium hard wax finish on all of our natural wood and live edge furniture. It’s not only durable; it also repels water, wine, soda, and more, as well as scratch-resistant.