Our unique live edge slab dining table features ethically sourced solid wood slabs native to the United States. Live edge furniture design utilizes a hand-forged metal and wood trestle base. While the featured table may be available to purchase, we also welcome custom orders. Here’s a list of air-dried wood species options.
- Redwood, both salvaged old-growth and second growth.
- Claro walnut, a species of black walnut.
- Bigleaf Maple
- White Oak
While we strive to keep an extensive inventory of live edge wood available, supply can be limited. We specialize in solid one-piece live edge wood slabs in almost any size up to 20′ long and 4′ wide. Although, solid wood slabs over 38″ wide are not common.
Why our rustic dining tables over others.
- Ethically sourced wood native to the USA.
- Stabilized through controlled air-drying over many years.
- Handmade by artisan based in Nashville, TN
- Forged steel legs handmade by a blacksmith based in Fairview, TN
Finally, we apply a hand-rubbed premium hardwax-oil to each natural wood furniture piece. This finish is eco-friendly and durable. Not only is it stain resistant. Once or twice a year, apply our recommended wood wax care spray, and you will have a solid wood slab table that lasts for generations.