The live edge wood mantel showcases our ethically sourced wood slabs, hand-selected from the U.S., mainly from the Pacific Northwest, to ensure the highest quality. Adding a rustic fireplace mantel will surely make the fireplace the room’s focal point.
With wood species, such as;
- Western juniper logs
- Bigleaf maple burl
- Salvaged old-growth redwood
- Eastern cedar
- Oak, limited availability
- Walnut, limited availability
While each rustic mantel featured shows its finished length, it is easy to shorten, but sadly, we have not invented a wood stretcher. We ship in-stock rustic fireplace mantels within three business days.
We use a durable hard wax finish on our mantels and live-edge furniture. The finish is;
- scratch and stain-resistant
- repel wine, water, soda, and more
- easy care and clean with our wash and wax care product.
Also, along with our fireplace mantels, we carry a line of fine area rugs made in the USA. Area rugs complement any home decor with unique area rug designs to quality.