Each wood plank rustic mantel features a natural live edge or clean-cut wood slab that ranges in thickness from 2″ to 10″. While an excellent fireplace mantel, they also find use as a live edge floating wood shelf or wood bar top. The options are open to the imagination. This natural wood fireplace mantel design is available in these wood species;
- Salvaged old-growth redwood
- Bigleaf maple burl
- Oak, limited availability
- Walnut, limited availability
Handcrafted from ethically sourced wood that’s air-dried and native to the U.S. As they say, good things come to thoughts that wait. We take as much care in handcrafting our fireplace mantels as we do our live edge and natural wood furniture. We use a durable hand-rubbed hardwax finish on each piece.
- Repels wine, water, soda, and more
- VOC free
- Stain and scratch-resistant.
- Easy care and cleaning.
We also offer;
- Custom sizes
- Cut a mantle shorter if needed, free of charge
- Standard shipping within the continental USA.