The wood plank rustic mantel features a natural live edge or clean-cut wood slab that ranges from two to ten inches. This live edge wood features an eclectic, rustic appearance. It’s made from dead-standing trees and logs salvaged from the forest floor and milled into natural wood slabs.
This live edge fireplace mantel adds an elegant natural wood appeal to any decor, whether rustic, modern, or in between. It pairs well with various fireplace surround materials such as stacked stone, marble, river stone, etc.
The natural wood grain and rich color tones add a distinctive element to any fireplace, making it a great statement piece. With its natural beauty and timeless appeal, this natural wood mantel makes the perfect addition to any home.
- Salvaged old-growth redwood
- Bigleaf maple burl
- Oak, limited availability
- Walnut, limited availability
Handcrafted from air-dried wood and native to the Pacific Northwest. As they say, good things come to thoughts that wait. We care as much about handcrafting our fireplace mantels as our natural wood furniture. We use a durable hand-rubbed hardwax finish on each piece.
- Repels wine, water, soda, and more
- VOC free
- Stain and scratch-resistant.
- Easy care and cleaning.
We also offer the following;
- Add an easy mounting system to your order, making installation a breeze.
- Cut a mantle shorter if needed, free of charge.
- Free standard shipping within the lower 48 USA.
- In-stock items ship within three business days.
There are no reviews yet.