Once an item of merchandise is delivered, you can return that item within 14 days of delivery for an online credit.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Littlebranch Farm 901 2nd ave, South, Nashville, TN 37210
To be eligible for a return.
- Merchandise must be unused.
- In the same condition, it was shipped, and you received it.
- It must also be in the original shipping package.
- Return shipping cost is the customer’s responsibility.
- Area rugs are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
Our return policy does not apply to the following goods. These items are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
- discounted or sale items
- Area rugs are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- Gift cards
- Items damaged in shipping (see damages)
- Shipping delay by the carrier.
- personalized items
- Wood countertop
- Custom furniture explicitly built for the client.
After we have received your valid return, We will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the acceptance or rejection of your return.
If we accept your return, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned.
- non-transferable merchandise online or in-store credit
- The client will be responsible for shipping costs on exchanged items.
- Or other remedies that we determine in good faith are appropriate in the circumstances.
The in-store or online credit is valid for use for sixty days. The original shipping cost is not refunded or given in credit! A 50% restocking fee will also apply to area rugs and is not refundable.
Please do not send such items back to the manufacturer for items manufactured by another party and resold by us. This will nullify any refund or credit by us or the site.
Defective items fall under our warranty. Shipping damages are repaired or replaced at our Littlebranch Enterprises, Inc. and DBA’s discretion. customers are responsible for providing pictures, videos, or other documents to help use file the claim. The customer can also file a damaged shipment claim with the shipping company.
Shipping and handling policies
We depend on select trucking companies and delivery services to deliver our custom natural wood furniture and home decor. While these are dependable services, please understand that they run under their policies and procedures. Thus, we have no control over their services and cannot guarantee but only estimate delivery dates.
- Unloading freight or LTL shipments is the client’s responsibility. Lift gate services are available for shipments under 800 lbs and over 76 inches long. But the driver is not responsible for moving the crate once on the ground. Please be kind to the delivery driver, and he/she is working under their company’s policies. Also, remember these are large box trucks with 18 wheels. Some roads and driveways may be inaccessible, so plan to have help to move into your home. The client must inspect the product before signing to receive the shipment. Please note any package damage and do not sign for the shipment. Contact Littlebranch Farm by phone before the driver leaves. (615-878-6216 is always best) Please take pictures of the damage and packing material closeup and wide view. Along with the delivery document. Although, if excessive wear, this will help us file a claim and expedite repairs or replacement. We also offer in-home hand-delivery on custom orders for a fee.
- If the crate is severely damaged, we suggest refusing the shipment due to damages and contacting Littlebranch Farm.
- White glove delivery and in-home setup are available in many areas. Please contact us about this service.
- Ground delivery services are available for many items under 150 lbs once packed. Depending on the value of your shipment, a direct signature may be required. Also, if the packing has damage, have the delivery driver note damages and take pictures. Or refuse due to damages. Contact Littlebranch Farm at 615-878-6216!
- Damaged goods claims must be filed promptly. We will need pictures of damages and pictures of the BOL showing the driver noted damages.
- All original packing must be saved! Do not destroy the crate or allow the delivery company to take any packing material.
- If you signed for the shipment and did not have the delivery drive note damage on the BOL, you have excepted the product in good condition, and all liability claims against us and the site are void.
- All items are packaged to minimize and protect from damage. Please do not assume neglect on our part if a shipment arrives damaged. Please promptly provide all requested items, so we can investigate along with the shipping company. Not providing the requested documentation to file a claim will void the site and our liability.
- We will replace or repair items damaged at our discretion promptly. A damaged item does not constitute an order being refunded, canceled, or returned.
- All replacements will be shipped to the same address as the original shipment. Littlebranch Farm is not responsible for extra charges if the client changes the shipment address.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns, or exchanges. or shipping and handling policies.