Free shipping on all orders over $250 within the 48 contiguous United States!
In-stock orders are packed and shipped within 3 business days, except area rugs, which are made to order and shipped directly from U.S. manufacturers within 14 to 21 days. Custom orders ship within 6 to 16 weeks.
Shipment delivery time and damage details
- In-stock orders are packed and shipped within 3 business days, except area rugs are made to order and ship within 14 to 21 days.
- Your in-stock order will be delivered 5 to 10 business days after shipping.
- Tracking will be provided within 3 business days with the shipment estimated delivery date to your address via email from the shipping company delivering your product to us. Area rug tracking will be provided after the items ship via the US manufacturer.
- We are not responsible for third-party shipping service delays.
- Smaller packages under 150 pounds that meet the size requirements ship ground with a signature required.
- Large shipment ship palletized via freight services. (See details below.)
- Contact customer service via phone or email during regular business hours, Monday – Friday.
- Orders received after 12 p.m. CST Monday – Friday will be processed the following business day. The order time frame states the day we process the order.
- Area rug orders placed after 12 p.m. CST or on weekends or holidays will be processed the following business day. The order time frame states the day we process the order.
Transit time is measured in business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Orders placed on weekends or holidays will ship out on the next business day.
We do not offer expedited shipping services at this time.
Small packages under 150 pounds will ship ground and require a signature at delivery.
Over 150 pounds are shipped via Common Carrier, also known as freight LTL services (18-wheeler). A signature is required!
- Lift gate services for shipments under 90″ in length and 800 pounds are free for home delivery.
- Shipments over 90″ long and 800 pounds require equipment or manpower to unload, which we do not provide.
Please contact us with freight or ground shipping questions.
We depend on select trucking companies and delivery services to deliver our custom natural wood furniture and home decor. While these are dependable services, please understand that they run under their policies and procedures. Thus, we have no control over their services and cannot guarantee but only estimate delivery dates.
- Unloading freight or LTL shipments is the client’s responsibility. Lift gate services are available for shipments under 800 lbs and 76 inches long. But the driver is not responsible for moving the crate once on the ground. Please be kind to the delivery driver, and he/she is working under their company’s policies. Also, remember these are large box trucks or tractor-trailers (18-wheelers). Some roads and driveways may be inaccessible, so plan to have help to move into your home. We have no control over the shipping companies and their policies. The client must inspect the product before signing to receive the shipment. Please note any package damage and do not sign for the shipment. Contact Littlebranch Farm by phone before the driver leaves. (615-878-6216 is always best) Please take pictures of the damage and packing material closeup and a broad view along with the delivery document. This will help us file a claim and expedite repairs or replacement.
- If the crate is severely damaged, we suggest refusing the shipment due to damages and contacting Littlebranch Farm.
- White glove delivery and in-home setup are available in many areas. Please contact us about this service.
- Ground delivery services are available for many items under 150 lbs once packed. Depending on the value of your shipment, a direct signature may be required. Also, if the packing has damage, have the delivery driver note damages and take pictures. Or refuse due to damages. Contact Littlebranch Enterprises, Inc. at 615-878-6216!
- Damaged goods claims must be filed promptly. We will need pictures of damages and pictures of the BOL showing the driver noted damages.
- All original packing must be saved! Do not destroy the crate or allow the delivery company to take any packing material.
- If you signed for the shipment and did not have the delivery drive note damage on the BOL, you have excepted the product in good condition, and all liability claims against us and the site are void.
- All items are packaged to minimize and protect from damage. Please do not assume neglect on our part if a shipment arrives damaged. Please promptly provide all requested items, so we can investigate along with the shipping company. Not providing the requested documentation to file a claim will void the site and our liability.
- We will replace or repair items damaged at our discretion promptly. A damaged item does not constitute an order being refunded, canceled, or returned.
- All replacements will be shipped to the same address as the original shipment. Littlebranch Farm is not responsible for extra charges if the client changes the shipment address.
Please review the damaged shipment instruction on the refund and return policies.
Littlebranch Farm and its carriers will not be shipping or delivering on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Additional Shipping Holidays for those with PO/APO and FPO addresses:
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
If your order meets or exceeds the amount advertised on the website, you qualify for free shipping. The free shipping option is not valid for International orders and Alaska or Hawaii.